New: Estate Property by Hanlon Design Build Contractor
Announcing a new home on the market featuring complex renovations by Hanlon Design Build, contractor Washington DC. Once the former United States home of the Croatian Embassy, this property has a prestigious address among some of Washington DC’s finest homes in Spring Valley near American University.
This presidential colonial offers a magnificent street presence highlighted by influences from the federal style of architecture, a grand stone entrance, decorative columns and wrought iron railings on the tiered porches.
High-end finishes and eco-friendly materials are evident throughout the interior and the exterior of this fine home. The interior features extensive custom millwork, fine cabinetry, exotic stone countertops, state of the art mechanical systems, high performance appliances and much more. Impeccable workmanship, attention to detail and superior design brought to you by Hanlon Design Build contractor Washington DC, distinguish this home.
A spectacular terraced rear yard leads to an outdoor fireplace, pergola, and a custom in-ground pool with extensive landscaping to make the area feel lush and serene – an oasis of tranquility in an urban location.
Sustainability and durability are recurring themes of the home’s interior and exterior:
- State of the art Geothermal heating and cooling systems which are up to 400 percent more efficient than conventional high efficiency systems.
- Advanced insulation methods include the use of open and closed cell foam technologies providing an air tight and super energy efficient building envelope.
- Reflective panels in attic drastically decrease the solar transmission of radiant energy into attic.
- Majestic slate roof, premium wood windows and doors by Windsor with aluminum cladding, and real stone veneer and cement-based stucco walls. The home’s exterior is designed to last a lifetime with minimal maintenance.
- High voltage outlet located in garage for electric car charging.
- Superior indoor air quality provided by high efficiency Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV) and electrostatic and media air filtration.
For information about this estate property with all the modern luxuries, contact Hanlon Design Build, contractor Washington DC, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-244-2942.