Our Commitment to Community
At Chryssa Wolfe with Hanlon Design Build, we feel strongly about reinvesting in the communities in which we work. We are active participants in the D.C. community and have supported many activities dedicated to enhancing the lives of Washingtonians, including:
- Providing host properties for the annual holiday “Twice as Warm” campaign.
- Donating reclaimed and recycled building materials, appliances and fixtures to Voices for a Second Chance and Habitat for Humanity.
- Contributing to Key School, Our Lady of Victory and Food and Friends Art auctions.
- Supporting the Police Department’s annual Christmas Toy Drive.
- Donating to the D.C. Food Bank.
- Volunteering with the Women’s Museum and Jubilee JumpStart program.
- Using our professional equipment to provide neighborhood snow removal during intense winter storms.
- Offering housing to needy individuals in some of our vacant homes prior to razing or renovating.